“Hey, we should go out for coffee sometime..”
What is “coffee” exactly? Romantic or Platonic? I never know.
It really confuses the shit out of me. I happen to really like coffee so when a guy I haven’t seen in a while asks me to “catch up over coffee” I usually agree. I’m beginning to […]
Question: “I’m in my 20’s and I have never had a girlfriend/boyfriend in my life. I want one. Is there something wrong with me? Help!”
Answer: What a loaded question. However, don’t fret. It’s a common one. I have a few friends that are in this situation and we discuss often. I decided […]
On Facebook Chat: (which, by the way, clearly states my name)
Guy: hi julienee! whats up?
Me: Um. Hello. Musta?
Guy: I’m good julienne how ru?
Me: Ok lang.
Guy: Anyways wat ur business nga julieene?
Me: Automotive, ikaw?
Guy: financing, its actually a corporation julienee
S0 anyway. this […]
Facebook is the most common and the best stalking tool. I use it to find out all sorts of information about people. It’s a known fact that employers also look at Facebook now to determine who their applicants, employees, etc really are.
(Disclaimer! Again, I don’t advocate stalking in a criminal sense. We all do […]
So you and your boyfriend are in love. You share everything together. You trust him 100%. That’s great and all during the good times but what happens during the bad times? Trust me, there will be bad times.
So this is why sharing a bank account is bad:
1) If you fight or break up, […]
- Hello, 2020!
- Looking For: Place to Host a Birthday Outreach
- Website Problems
- Follow Me on Instagram
- Missing you, Juelly.
- Musings: Wealth
- Assorted Whiskey for Sale
- Mosaic by the Creek
- The Stranger in Ultra
- 5 things Filipinos need to do to be better people
- Melchor Flores and the Strange Phonecalls
- Hello, I’m alive!
- Nanay Elsie
- Diet Diaries: Fit Food Manila Week
- Let me tell you about my dog, Jazzy
- Nahm at the Metropolitan Bangkok
- Separation Anxiety
- Diet Diaries: Paleo Manila Day 4 and 5
- Diet Diaries Paleo Manila Day 2 and 3
- Diet Diaries: Paleo Manila Day 1