There’s a fat person who lives inside all of us. That is the only explanation I have for why humans worship food. It makes sense though. Think about it. When we are sad, we find comfort in food. When we are happy, celebrations call for food. Meals have come a long way from bread and […]
My Quarter Life Crisis is accompanied by the urge to flee, to go to a new place and start fresh, to do something new and be far away from the reminders of responsibility and pressures of growing up. This makes sense because I’ve always loved to travel.
While I no longer feel the urge to […]
My blog’s about a year old. I started it mainly to address the fact that I have no idea what I want to do with my life (the essence of a quarter-life crisis.) I figured it could be my outlet and my own little home on the internet. It’s time to look back and see […]
**** August 2013 UPDATE – Due to so many great responses to this entry, I’ve made an Ateneo FAQ entry for you to post your questions and inquiries on. I will try my best to answer as many questions as I can. Please check out the updated entry here: https://iamjulienne.com/blog/2013/08/ateneo-mba-faq/ ****
Having lived in […]
- Hello, 2020!
- Looking For: Place to Host a Birthday Outreach
- Website Problems
- Follow Me on Instagram
- Missing you, Juelly.
- Musings: Wealth
- Assorted Whiskey for Sale
- Mosaic by the Creek
- The Stranger in Ultra
- 5 things Filipinos need to do to be better people
- Melchor Flores and the Strange Phonecalls
- Hello, I’m alive!
- Nanay Elsie
- Diet Diaries: Fit Food Manila Week
- Let me tell you about my dog, Jazzy
- Nahm at the Metropolitan Bangkok
- Separation Anxiety
- Diet Diaries: Paleo Manila Day 4 and 5
- Diet Diaries Paleo Manila Day 2 and 3
- Diet Diaries: Paleo Manila Day 1