I’m so happy I discovered a place to buy instax film for much cheaper. I was in Picture City the other day to get ID photos taken and noticed that they were selling Instax Film. Until this moment, the best place in Manila to get the film at a reasonable price is through online resellers. […]
I’ve been contemplating for months to buy an Instax Camera. For those who aren’t familiar, they are basically polaroid cameras except by Fujifilm. They’re expensive at Php6,600++ so I’ve been holding off my purchase thinking that it’s only an impulse. However, 3 months later, I’m still constantly surfing the net to find a reasonably priced […]
As everyone already knows, Anthony Bourdain featured Claude Tayag’s Bale Dutung Dining Experience on No Reservations. Since then, I’ve been curious about this no-longer-hole-in-the-wall place in Pampanga. My dad’s birthday is coming up so I figured it’s a perfect excuse to go. Not that my family needs an excuse to eat, but you know… for […]
I managed to snap a photo of this person. Gender unknown but I suspect it is a woman. Love the facial expression, may not see it but the brow is furrowed and clearly lost in thought.
Please don’t steal my photo. ©IAmJulienne 2011
- Hello, 2020!
- Looking For: Place to Host a Birthday Outreach
- Website Problems
- Follow Me on Instagram
- Missing you, Juelly.
- Musings: Wealth
- Assorted Whiskey for Sale
- Mosaic by the Creek
- The Stranger in Ultra
- 5 things Filipinos need to do to be better people
- Melchor Flores and the Strange Phonecalls
- Hello, I’m alive!
- Nanay Elsie
- Diet Diaries: Fit Food Manila Week
- Let me tell you about my dog, Jazzy
- Nahm at the Metropolitan Bangkok
- Separation Anxiety
- Diet Diaries: Paleo Manila Day 4 and 5
- Diet Diaries Paleo Manila Day 2 and 3
- Diet Diaries: Paleo Manila Day 1