Every year, I make several environment & personal resolutions. Resolutions to change, to reduce (3W’s waist, waste, weight), to become better, to try harder.
This year will be all of that (again) yet, different. Resolution or not, 2020 is going to change me and my life, forever. Whereas my past decade was more about wandering […]
I know I haven’t posted in a while but I am putting this out there in the hopes that someone on the internet will have good feedback. I recently celebrated my birthday and I was hoping to spend a day and volunteer in a Non-Profit.
I’m really passionate about:
A few days ago, I got an email from GoDaddy informing me that there was something wrong with my website. Some compromise in security and malware and all sorts of techspeak. After a few days of trying to unlock my account, I am finally back in. I’m anxious and worried as to how to fix […]
You were Juelly and I was Jules. We went to the same high school, albeit 30 years apart. We had the same corny sense of humor. We both liked Wendy’s Chocolate Frosties. It was not coincidence. It was fate. We were meant to cross paths and I am forever grateful that we did.
I had […]
- Hello, 2020!
- Looking For: Place to Host a Birthday Outreach
- Website Problems
- Follow Me on Instagram
- Missing you, Juelly.
- Musings: Wealth
- Assorted Whiskey for Sale
- Mosaic by the Creek
- The Stranger in Ultra
- 5 things Filipinos need to do to be better people
- Melchor Flores and the Strange Phonecalls
- Hello, I’m alive!
- Nanay Elsie
- Diet Diaries: Fit Food Manila Week
- Let me tell you about my dog, Jazzy
- Nahm at the Metropolitan Bangkok
- Separation Anxiety
- Diet Diaries: Paleo Manila Day 4 and 5
- Diet Diaries Paleo Manila Day 2 and 3
- Diet Diaries: Paleo Manila Day 1