But not in the way you think.
I’ve always had an interest in photography. Took it one step further and signed up for one-on-one lessons with Mylene Chung at The Living Room Photography Studio along P.Guevarra. It’s an amazing place and words cannot describe what a great teacher she is. She’s mastered everything there […]
Before anything.. May I just say… Stupid freakin’ virus!!! I HATE YOU. Lost a TON of photos from recent travels, birthdays and random events in my life. I’m really sad about this. I hate viruses. I hate them so much. So I can’t continue my blog posts on LA because those are gone. I was […]
- Hello, 2020!
- Looking For: Place to Host a Birthday Outreach
- Website Problems
- Follow Me on Instagram
- Missing you, Juelly.
- Musings: Wealth
- Assorted Whiskey for Sale
- Mosaic by the Creek
- The Stranger in Ultra
- 5 things Filipinos need to do to be better people
- Melchor Flores and the Strange Phonecalls
- Hello, I’m alive!
- Nanay Elsie
- Diet Diaries: Fit Food Manila Week
- Let me tell you about my dog, Jazzy
- Nahm at the Metropolitan Bangkok
- Separation Anxiety
- Diet Diaries: Paleo Manila Day 4 and 5
- Diet Diaries Paleo Manila Day 2 and 3
- Diet Diaries: Paleo Manila Day 1