As you already probably know, I’m a diet food junkie. I like trying new healthy food trends like diet delivery and juicing. So when I got a 1-Week plan to try Fit Food Manila, I got super excited. I’m a veteran to these things and it would take a lot to impress me.
What is […]
Snack – Citrus Banapple Chia crumble
Oh my Lord. […]
I’m trying the Paleo meal plan this week to fix my bad eating habits.
By doing so I also hope to lose weight. Story of my life.
Encouraged by my friends who have done the Paleo diet (on their own) and lost tons of weight, I signed up for Paleo Manila. It’s 650/day + […]
I am 5ft, 5inches tall. I used to be overweight at 150lbs. No joke.
I wasn’t always this way. In high school, I was a lean, mean athletic machine, keeping a consistent weight of 115-118lbs all four years. So what happened? America happened. I moved to New York for college, got a job that allowed […]
- Hello, 2020!
- Looking For: Place to Host a Birthday Outreach
- Website Problems
- Follow Me on Instagram
- Missing you, Juelly.
- Musings: Wealth
- Assorted Whiskey for Sale
- Mosaic by the Creek
- The Stranger in Ultra
- 5 things Filipinos need to do to be better people
- Melchor Flores and the Strange Phonecalls
- Hello, I’m alive!
- Nanay Elsie
- Diet Diaries: Fit Food Manila Week
- Let me tell you about my dog, Jazzy
- Nahm at the Metropolitan Bangkok
- Separation Anxiety
- Diet Diaries: Paleo Manila Day 4 and 5
- Diet Diaries Paleo Manila Day 2 and 3
- Diet Diaries: Paleo Manila Day 1