This is a really late post but a memorable night so I have to share this on my blog.
Black Sheep is a restaurant located on the top of the W building that boasts an extensive whiskey selection and great food.
It’s a Prix-fixe menu so you everything is set except for your main course. […]
On the last day, we woke up raring to go home. Our trip was tiring yet I didn’t feel like I did anything too amazing. I felt my trip lacked culture. All we did were go to a couple of malls and eat non-Japanese food. What’s so Japanese about that? Still, I was optimistic for […]
By Day 4, brother and I were ready to drop so we took our time and woke up slow. We had breakfast around 945am, just before the buffet closed. After that, we went back upstairs to take a nap. We were exhausted.
Day 3 of our Tour was a trip to see the breathtaking Mt. Fuji. It was very cold and we were hoping to go all the way up to Station 5 (about midway up the mountain) but the weather was bad so we didn’t get very far. Nevertheless, here are some photos of us, the […]
- Hello, 2020!
- Looking For: Place to Host a Birthday Outreach
- Website Problems
- Follow Me on Instagram
- Missing you, Juelly.
- Musings: Wealth
- Assorted Whiskey for Sale
- Mosaic by the Creek
- The Stranger in Ultra
- 5 things Filipinos need to do to be better people
- Melchor Flores and the Strange Phonecalls
- Hello, I’m alive!
- Nanay Elsie
- Diet Diaries: Fit Food Manila Week
- Let me tell you about my dog, Jazzy
- Nahm at the Metropolitan Bangkok
- Separation Anxiety
- Diet Diaries: Paleo Manila Day 4 and 5
- Diet Diaries Paleo Manila Day 2 and 3
- Diet Diaries: Paleo Manila Day 1