This is a really late post but a memorable night so I have to share this on my blog.
Black Sheep is a restaurant located on the top of the W building that boasts an extensive whiskey selection and great food.
It’s a Prix-fixe menu so you everything is set except for your main course. […]
My meal at Vask was like a ridiculously successful first date. How?
1) I can’t stop thinking about it.
2) I keep telling all my friends how great it was.
3) I’m trying to find ways to get together to go there again.
I haven’t had a meal this good in a while. […]
Move aside BonChon, there’s a new Chicken place in Manila!
I must admit I’ve never heard of Holdak but I’m not one to say no to Korean Fried Chicken. On Sunday, I dragged my brother out of bed at an ungodly early hour (1pm) to go check out […]
While everyone our age is out drinking and partying, my forever date, Lyndy and I went for a late evening snack at this new place called Clubhouse in Robinsons Magnolia. It’s a really cute restaurant owned by a cousin of our friend, I think. Anyway, I’ve never heard of it but I’m always raring to […]
The other day, my friend Lyndy texts me “hey there’s Watami in Manila!” My first reaction was.. “What’s Watami?” Apparently it’s a popular Japanese Casual Restaurant that started out in Singapore. Go figure. Anyway, so the long and short of it is that Watami’s a big deal. After tonight’s get together, I can kinda see […]
- Hello, 2020!
- Looking For: Place to Host a Birthday Outreach
- Website Problems
- Follow Me on Instagram
- Missing you, Juelly.
- Musings: Wealth
- Assorted Whiskey for Sale
- Mosaic by the Creek
- The Stranger in Ultra
- 5 things Filipinos need to do to be better people
- Melchor Flores and the Strange Phonecalls
- Hello, I’m alive!
- Nanay Elsie
- Diet Diaries: Fit Food Manila Week
- Let me tell you about my dog, Jazzy
- Nahm at the Metropolitan Bangkok
- Separation Anxiety
- Diet Diaries: Paleo Manila Day 4 and 5
- Diet Diaries Paleo Manila Day 2 and 3
- Diet Diaries: Paleo Manila Day 1