This is a really late post but a memorable night so I have to share this on my blog.
Black Sheep is a restaurant located on the top of the W building that boasts an extensive whiskey selection and great food.
It’s a Prix-fixe menu so you everything is set except for your main course. […]
My meal at Vask was like a ridiculously successful first date. How?
1) I can’t stop thinking about it.
2) I keep telling all my friends how great it was.
3) I’m trying to find ways to get together to go there again.
I haven’t had a meal this good in a while. […]
‘Tis the season to be chubby, fa la la la la, la la la la….
Christmas time is always so busy. There’s parties, reunions and celebrations left and right. Traffic is torture, food is in abundance and people are shopping like it’s the end of the world. (Pun intended since 12/21/2012 turned out to be […]
Super Late Post: Mom and I went on an indulgent lunch at Lolo Dad’s Cafe. Tucked away in Malate, this ancestral-home turned fine dining restaurant comes highly rated and rightfully so.
The Space – not pretentious. Intimate, cozy, well-lit.
On a Friday afternoon, Dad and I found ourselves stuck in a meeting and a work-related happy hour. The upside is that it was at Marriott which has a lot of restaurants so I took the opportunity to ask my dad out to dinner (he pays though, of course). If I haven’t already mentioned this […]
- Hello, 2020!
- Looking For: Place to Host a Birthday Outreach
- Website Problems
- Follow Me on Instagram
- Missing you, Juelly.
- Musings: Wealth
- Assorted Whiskey for Sale
- Mosaic by the Creek
- The Stranger in Ultra
- 5 things Filipinos need to do to be better people
- Melchor Flores and the Strange Phonecalls
- Hello, I’m alive!
- Nanay Elsie
- Diet Diaries: Fit Food Manila Week
- Let me tell you about my dog, Jazzy
- Nahm at the Metropolitan Bangkok
- Separation Anxiety
- Diet Diaries: Paleo Manila Day 4 and 5
- Diet Diaries Paleo Manila Day 2 and 3
- Diet Diaries: Paleo Manila Day 1