I’m trying the Paleo meal plan this week to fix my bad eating habits.
By doing so I also hope to lose weight. Story of my life.
Encouraged by my friends who have done the Paleo diet (on their own) and lost tons of weight, I signed up for Paleo Manila. It’s 650/day + […]
The Girl + The Bull made my trek all the way from QC to the south worth it. I’ve been wanting to check out this place for ages. But I’ve always been deterred by traffic and distance. Also, any time someone says “BF Paranaque/Las Pinas” or anywhere south, it’s no-man’s land for a girl from […]
After breakfast, we head straight to Tiaong, Quezon for stop #2 on our culinary journey.
Here we met artist Augusto “Ugu” Bigyan, known for his unique, world-class pottery.
After exploring his property, fondly called a Pottery Garden, he showed […]
After we got over the initial awe of The Luxe Bus, we proceeded on our trip. Like I said I knew nothing about this trip, except that it was a culinary tour.
After a scenic drive (here are some photos)
This is a really late post but a memorable night so I have to share this on my blog.
Black Sheep is a restaurant located on the top of the W building that boasts an extensive whiskey selection and great food.
It’s a Prix-fixe menu so you everything is set except for your main course. […]
- Hello, 2020!
- Looking For: Place to Host a Birthday Outreach
- Website Problems
- Follow Me on Instagram
- Missing you, Juelly.
- Musings: Wealth
- Assorted Whiskey for Sale
- Mosaic by the Creek
- The Stranger in Ultra
- 5 things Filipinos need to do to be better people
- Melchor Flores and the Strange Phonecalls
- Hello, I’m alive!
- Nanay Elsie
- Diet Diaries: Fit Food Manila Week
- Let me tell you about my dog, Jazzy
- Nahm at the Metropolitan Bangkok
- Separation Anxiety
- Diet Diaries: Paleo Manila Day 4 and 5
- Diet Diaries Paleo Manila Day 2 and 3
- Diet Diaries: Paleo Manila Day 1