My mother is waging a war against the Filipino bad habit of objectifying women.
It all began with a Ms. World Event sponsored by Banco De Oro. This is an invite-only event which is BDO’s effort to impress, entertain and enhance their ties with their clients. Since we do business with them, last week, my […]
Good Friday is a day my family spends in my Mom’s hometown, Binangonan, Rizal. While it’s a growing city, I still love its narrow streets filled with tricycles. Everyone knows everyone and giving it a “small town” sort of vibe.
While everyone in Manila troops to some vacation destination for Holy Week, my family and I did what we do every year and stayed home. I love quiet Manila. Nothing is open so there is no traffic and no chaos. We honestly need to have more days like this. Manila could use a break.
- Hello, 2020!
- Looking For: Place to Host a Birthday Outreach
- Website Problems
- Follow Me on Instagram
- Missing you, Juelly.
- Musings: Wealth
- Assorted Whiskey for Sale
- Mosaic by the Creek
- The Stranger in Ultra
- 5 things Filipinos need to do to be better people
- Melchor Flores and the Strange Phonecalls
- Hello, I’m alive!
- Nanay Elsie
- Diet Diaries: Fit Food Manila Week
- Let me tell you about my dog, Jazzy
- Nahm at the Metropolitan Bangkok
- Separation Anxiety
- Diet Diaries: Paleo Manila Day 4 and 5
- Diet Diaries Paleo Manila Day 2 and 3
- Diet Diaries: Paleo Manila Day 1