A few days ago, I got an email from GoDaddy informing me that there was something wrong with my website. Some compromise in security and malware and all sorts of techspeak. After a few days of trying to unlock my account, I am finally back in. I’m anxious and worried as to how to fix this particularly since the solutions are all very technical and difficult for me to comprehend entirely.
But please be patient with me as we figure this out. I hope to have a new and more secure site running for you soon.
All the best.
- Hello, 2020!
- Looking For: Place to Host a Birthday Outreach
- Website Problems
- Follow Me on Instagram
- Missing you, Juelly.
- Musings: Wealth
- Assorted Whiskey for Sale
- Mosaic by the Creek
- The Stranger in Ultra
- 5 things Filipinos need to do to be better people
- Melchor Flores and the Strange Phonecalls
- Hello, I’m alive!
- Nanay Elsie
- Diet Diaries: Fit Food Manila Week
- Let me tell you about my dog, Jazzy
- Nahm at the Metropolitan Bangkok
- Separation Anxiety
- Diet Diaries: Paleo Manila Day 4 and 5
- Diet Diaries Paleo Manila Day 2 and 3
- Diet Diaries: Paleo Manila Day 1