It has been a while since I blogged. It has been crazy busy sometimes life goes by so fast and writing about it is the last thing on my mind. But here I am, I will try to post more often.
Since it’s been a few months, here’s what’s new with me:
1) I am learning how to speak French! – It’s a lot of fun and keeps my mind active and distracted with things other than work. One should never, ever stop learning.
2) I am trying to lose weight. I guess this is not so new. The diets are new! hehe.
3) I have been property hunting. I’m dreaming about buying a condominium unit in Rockwell or maybe a nice apartment in Makati that I can rent out and make some money. My budget is very small so I have not been successful. The apartments in Rockwell are upwards of 8M and well beyond my budget.. I keep looking anyway. As my mom says, looking is free.
4) I am going to Iceland in September! I am going with some old friends and I am very excited! I will post pics about that trip. I promise.
5) I’m busy thinking of different businesses or ways to make money. Passive income is now my new thing, see #3.
6) I am trying to sleep earlier. I am a night owl so my regular bedtime is 1-2am. Trying to change that and sleep around midnight.
I miss writing, I will really try to blog more.
- Hello, 2020!
- Looking For: Place to Host a Birthday Outreach
- Website Problems
- Follow Me on Instagram
- Missing you, Juelly.
- Musings: Wealth
- Assorted Whiskey for Sale
- Mosaic by the Creek
- The Stranger in Ultra
- 5 things Filipinos need to do to be better people
- Melchor Flores and the Strange Phonecalls
- Hello, I’m alive!
- Nanay Elsie
- Diet Diaries: Fit Food Manila Week
- Let me tell you about my dog, Jazzy
- Nahm at the Metropolitan Bangkok
- Separation Anxiety
- Diet Diaries: Paleo Manila Day 4 and 5
- Diet Diaries Paleo Manila Day 2 and 3
- Diet Diaries: Paleo Manila Day 1