I know you wanna impress your special lady friend with how sweet and gentlemanly you are. You want to be chivalrous, be the man and carry her purse for her. Guess what? Quite the opposite. It totally undermines your masculinity. It communicates to the world that she wears the pants in the relationship. You look like your lady’s assistant or her Gay Best Friend. I can’t decide which one is worse.
CARRY YOUR DAMN BAG YOURSELF. If it is too heavy, then stop packing half of your life in your purse. Don’t make your boyfriend carry it for you. It looks like you’re dating a wussy. It just looks really really bad. Kawawang boyfriend. Also, what’s the point of having a nice and sometimes expensive branded bag if someone else is going to carry it for you?
It grosses me out to see guys carrying women’s purses around a mall and the female walking around carrying nothing. Even worse when the guy is WEARING the purse. I feel sorry for the guy. And I’m a girl! Even chivalry has its limits. Guys should NEVER carry a woman’s purse. They can(and should) however, help the girl by carrying her other items (shopping bags, lunch box, laptop case, books, gym bag, etc) but never, ever, ever her purse.
The only situations you are allowed to hold onto your lady’s purse –
1) she is in the fitting room, trying something on, or preoccupied, that she needs you to temporarily hold her bag.
2) she is injured and/or physically incapable of carrying her bag.
Outside of these two situations, you cannot carry your woman’s bag. EVER. Please spread the word so we can put a stop to this senseless and demeaning practice.
- Hello, 2020!
- Looking For: Place to Host a Birthday Outreach
- Website Problems
- Follow Me on Instagram
- Missing you, Juelly.
- Musings: Wealth
- Assorted Whiskey for Sale
- Mosaic by the Creek
- The Stranger in Ultra
- 5 things Filipinos need to do to be better people
- Melchor Flores and the Strange Phonecalls
- Hello, I’m alive!
- Nanay Elsie
- Diet Diaries: Fit Food Manila Week
- Let me tell you about my dog, Jazzy
- Nahm at the Metropolitan Bangkok
- Separation Anxiety
- Diet Diaries: Paleo Manila Day 4 and 5
- Diet Diaries Paleo Manila Day 2 and 3
- Diet Diaries: Paleo Manila Day 1