I was bored in class the other day. Thankfully we get our own computers. While my peers stalked their friends on Facebook, I decided to do a little goal setting. This is what I found:
I think it’s an absolutely gorgeous timepiece and the fact that we share the same name means we’re made for each other. Unfortunately, the $150,000++ price tag disagrees. So someday, maybe in a different life when I’m a US Dollar billionaire. Until then, it’ll remain a very sweet dream. 🙂
- Hello, 2020!
- Looking For: Place to Host a Birthday Outreach
- Website Problems
- Follow Me on Instagram
- Missing you, Juelly.
- Musings: Wealth
- Assorted Whiskey for Sale
- Mosaic by the Creek
- The Stranger in Ultra
- 5 things Filipinos need to do to be better people
- Melchor Flores and the Strange Phonecalls
- Hello, I’m alive!
- Nanay Elsie
- Diet Diaries: Fit Food Manila Week
- Let me tell you about my dog, Jazzy
- Nahm at the Metropolitan Bangkok
- Separation Anxiety
- Diet Diaries: Paleo Manila Day 4 and 5
- Diet Diaries Paleo Manila Day 2 and 3
- Diet Diaries: Paleo Manila Day 1