I was hanging out in the Glorietta Activity Center once. They have a stage set up and I noticed these two girls catwalking on the empty stage and posing like models. So I started to chat them up and ask questions. Turns out they are sisters (ages 5 and 6) and both dream of being models. I was so impressed and could hardly believe my ears. I repeated “you want to be models?” and they both nodded with such earnest conviction. I was impressed and kind of jealous. Wow..kids these days! Their dreams are so glamorous! When I was their age, I wanted to be a street sweeper. It’s a story that my mom likes to share and we laugh about from time to time. Haha. Imagine if I actually followed my dream….the horror. But I digress.
Naturally, they were all too eager to pose for the camera! I really wanted to take a video because the walks/poses/expressions they were doing would have been worthy of New York Fashion Week. However, I didn’t want to be that creepy person that takes a video of someone else’s children. But here they are, in all their glory. TOO ADORABLE.
Goodluck to you girls! I look forward to seeing you on the runways in Milan someday!
- Hello, 2020!
- Looking For: Place to Host a Birthday Outreach
- Website Problems
- Follow Me on Instagram
- Missing you, Juelly.
- Musings: Wealth
- Assorted Whiskey for Sale
- Mosaic by the Creek
- The Stranger in Ultra
- 5 things Filipinos need to do to be better people
- Melchor Flores and the Strange Phonecalls
- Hello, I’m alive!
- Nanay Elsie
- Diet Diaries: Fit Food Manila Week
- Let me tell you about my dog, Jazzy
- Nahm at the Metropolitan Bangkok
- Separation Anxiety
- Diet Diaries: Paleo Manila Day 4 and 5
- Diet Diaries Paleo Manila Day 2 and 3
- Diet Diaries: Paleo Manila Day 1