On Day 2 in Bangkok, I found myself sitting in a modern dining room, surrounded by other Foodies, sampling food at Nahm, the 2014 Best Restaurant in Asia (as proclaimed by S. Pellegrino). I was sweating buckets and sniffling like a madman. The food […]
…Obviously I should not be taking photos while driving. So these photos are from when my dad was driving or when we were at pitstops. Don’t worry, I’m a responsible driver..for the most part.
Pit stop. The weather in Krabi was bi-polar. […]
There’s a new Thai place in town! BASIL just opened at the corner of Katipunan and White Plains Avenue. The place is nice from the outside, fancy looking. Tonight, curiosity coupled with our love for Thai food got the better of us and we dropped by […]
After the convention was over, Dad & I headed to Bangkok for a little leisure time.
We checked into the Hyatt Erawan, it’s a lovely hotel. A little older but still very nice. Here’s the lobby, there’s trees! Not real trees but still […]
- Looking For: Place to Host a Birthday Outreach
- Website Problems
- Follow Me on Instagram
- Missing you, Juelly.
- Musings: Wealth
- Assorted Whiskey for Sale
- Mosaic by the Creek
- The Stranger in Ultra
- 5 things Filipinos need to do to be better people
- Melchor Flores and the Strange Phonecalls
- Hello, I’m alive!
- Nanay Elsie
- Diet Diaries: Fit Food Manila Week
- Let me tell you about my dog, Jazzy
- Nahm at the Metropolitan Bangkok
- Separation Anxiety
- Diet Diaries: Paleo Manila Day 4 and 5
- Diet Diaries Paleo Manila Day 2 and 3
- Diet Diaries: Paleo Manila Day 1
- Aguirre AveXplorer: The Girl + The Bull