My meal at Vask was like a ridiculously successful first date. How?
1) I can’t stop thinking about it.
2) I keep telling all my friends how great it was.
3) I’m trying to find ways to get together to go there again.
I haven’t had a meal this good in a while. [...]
Move aside BonChon, there’s a new Chicken place in Manila!
I must admit I’ve never heard of Holdak but I’m not one to say no to Korean Fried Chicken. On Sunday, I dragged my brother out of bed at an ungodly early hour (1pm) to go check out [...]
While everyone our age is out drinking and partying, my forever date, Lyndy and I went for a late evening snack at this new place called Clubhouse in Robinsons Magnolia. It’s a really cute restaurant owned by a cousin of our friend, I think. Anyway, I’ve never heard of it but I’m always raring to [...]
I’m not a morning person but I love breakfast food, particularly pancakes and waffles. I’ve been hearing about this place that serves all-day breakfast so when my friend Dave suggested we go there for dinner, I readily agreed. Waffles for dinner? Yes please. After a bit of research it turns out that Maple is owned [...]
Okay, it’s official. We’re addicted. Tonight, we were supposed to go to The Fort for dinner. Mom goes, “you know what would be good…” but trails off.. and my brother chimes in.. “Brasas?!” and my mom exclaims “Yes!!” Long story short, off to Brasas we went. In less than 48 hours, we were back. We [...]
- Baby Makers
- Vask = Love
- On Shopping, Sacrifice and Goal Setting
- Holdak Chicken
- Of Marshmallow Clouds and Cookies
- To Settle or Not to Settle: That is the Question
- My 2013 Travel Goals
- The Clubhouse – Robinsons Magnolia
- Watami Yummy
- Makati Ford Launching
- A Stranger asks me out on Twitter
- Cougars. Rawr.
- Maple Restaurant
- Best Fortune
- Penguin Travels
- Tokyo Diaries: Tokyo Tower + Asakusa Temple
- Tokyo Diaries: Free as a bird in Ginza
- Tokyo Diaries: From Mt. Fuji to YSL
- Travel Diaries: Tokyo Disneyland
- Travel Diaries: Tokyo Day 1, Malls and the offensive American Buffet