My name is Julienne. Born and raised in the Philippines. Birthday: March 21. Aries. Year of the Ox.
At the age of 18, I moved to New York for college. I lived there for 5 years which was not long enough. I came home due to the recession. I work now, for my family business.
You could say that I’m a jack of all trades, but a master of none. Makeup, photography, cooking, abacus math, French, modeling, swimming, yoga, selling bags online, boxing, dieting, blogging…. name it, I’ve tried it. I should probably pick something and just commit to it. But I can’t, I get bored too fast. Restless, too soon.
The only consistent thing about me is that I like to travel. A lot. I also am obsessed with dogs. If I were a billionaire, I would probably spend a large chunk of my wealth on animal and environment conservation.
I’m an introvert who thinks too much. I’m really sensitive and deep inside, I grapple with loads of insecurities. I suppose you can say, this blog is for those things. Those feelings and the never ending adventure of me constantly trying something new.
Follow me on Instagram. I’m more active there.
- Website Problems
- Follow Me on Instagram
- Missing you, Juelly.
- Musings: Wealth
- Assorted Whiskey for Sale
- Mosaic by the Creek
- The Stranger in Ultra
- 5 things Filipinos need to do to be better people
- Melchor Flores and the Strange Phonecalls
- Hello, I’m alive!
- Nanay Elsie
- Diet Diaries: Fit Food Manila Week
- Let me tell you about my dog, Jazzy
- Nahm at the Metropolitan Bangkok
- Separation Anxiety
- Diet Diaries: Paleo Manila Day 4 and 5
- Diet Diaries Paleo Manila Day 2 and 3
- Diet Diaries: Paleo Manila Day 1
- Aguirre AveXplorer: The Girl + The Bull
- Southern Culinary Tour: Ugu Bigyan Pottery Garden and Restaurant