My meal at Vask was like a ridiculously successful first date. How?
1) I can’t stop thinking about it.
2) I keep telling all my friends how great it was.
3) I’m trying to find ways to get together to go there again.
I haven’t had a meal this good in a while. [...]
Move aside BonChon, there’s a new Chicken place in Manila!
I must admit I’ve never heard of Holdak but I’m not one to say no to Korean Fried Chicken. On Sunday, I dragged my brother out of bed at an ungodly early hour (1pm) to go check out [...]
I’ve never heard of a wait list for cookies but with Jettee’s Kitchen cookies, it’s possible. Their marshmallow clouds are beyond delicious. Chewy, fudgy, marshmallowey goodness in two bites. You’re gonna want more than two bites. My friends and I devoured an entire bag.
They also have these [...]
While everyone our age is out drinking and partying, my forever date, Lyndy and I went for a late evening snack at this new place called Clubhouse in Robinsons Magnolia. It’s a really cute restaurant owned by a cousin of our friend, I think. Anyway, I’ve never heard of it but I’m always raring to [...]
The other day, my friend Lyndy texts me “hey there’s Watami in Manila!” My first reaction was.. “What’s Watami?” Apparently it’s a popular Japanese Casual Restaurant that started out in Singapore. Go figure. Anyway, so the long and short of it is that Watami’s a big deal. After tonight’s get together, I can kinda see [...]
- Baby Makers
- Vask = Love
- On Shopping, Sacrifice and Goal Setting
- Holdak Chicken
- Of Marshmallow Clouds and Cookies
- To Settle or Not to Settle: That is the Question
- My 2013 Travel Goals
- The Clubhouse – Robinsons Magnolia
- Watami Yummy
- Makati Ford Launching
- A Stranger asks me out on Twitter
- Cougars. Rawr.
- Maple Restaurant
- Best Fortune
- Penguin Travels
- Tokyo Diaries: Tokyo Tower + Asakusa Temple
- Tokyo Diaries: Free as a bird in Ginza
- Tokyo Diaries: From Mt. Fuji to YSL
- Travel Diaries: Tokyo Disneyland
- Travel Diaries: Tokyo Day 1, Malls and the offensive American Buffet