As you already probably know, I’m a diet food junkie. I like trying new healthy food trends like diet delivery and juicing. So when I got a 1-Week plan to try Fit Food Manila, I got super excited. I’m a veteran to these things and it would take a lot to impress me.
What is […]
On Day 2 in Bangkok, I found myself sitting in a modern dining room, surrounded by other Foodies, sampling food at Nahm, the 2014 Best Restaurant in Asia (as proclaimed by S. Pellegrino). I was sweating buckets and sniffling like a madman. The food was so delicious and it literally set my taste buds ablaze.
Snack – Citrus Banapple Chia crumble
Oh my Lord. […]
I’m trying the Paleo meal plan this week to fix my bad eating habits.
By doing so I also hope to lose weight. Story of my life.
Encouraged by my friends who have done the Paleo diet (on their own) and lost tons of weight, I signed up for Paleo Manila. It’s 650/day + […]
- Melchor Flores and the Strange Phonecalls
- Hello, I’m alive!
- Nanay Elsie
- Diet Diaries: Fit Food Manila Week
- Let me tell you about my dog, Jazzy
- Nahm at the Metropolitan Bangkok
- Separation Anxiety
- Diet Diaries: Paleo Manila Day 4 and 5
- Diet Diaries Paleo Manila Day 2 and 3
- Diet Diaries: Paleo Manila Day 1
- Aguirre AveXplorer: The Girl + The Bull
- Southern Culinary Tour: Ugu Bigyan Pottery Garden and Restaurant
- Southern Culinary Tour: Sulyap Gallery and Cafe
- The Luxe Bus
- Robin Williams
- Newspaper Blackmail Scam?
- Ateneo MBA Graduate 2014
- Black Sheep
- Scarsdale Artisanal Delights
- Juicing: 3 days later