I know I haven’t posted in a while but I am putting this out there in the hopes that someone on the internet will have good feedback. I recently celebrated my birthday and I was hoping to spend […]
A few days ago, I got an email from GoDaddy informing me that there was something wrong with my website. Some compromise in security and malware and all sorts of techspeak. After a few days of trying to unlock my account, I am finally back in. I’m […]
I have always had an aversion to being called “wealthy” or “rich.” I don’t know why. Maybe because I have never felt that I am. I mean, what is being wealthy anyway?
…Is it the number of things you own?
…How expensive your clothes […]
I wouldn’t usually do this but I’m trying to raise funds to pay off some debt. I cleaned out our liquor cabinet and I’m selling some of our Japanese Whiskey.
2 Bottles Yamazaki 12 – Php 7,000
Hibiki 17 – Php 14,000
2 Bottles Hibiki […]
- Looking For: Place to Host a Birthday Outreach
- Website Problems
- Follow Me on Instagram
- Missing you, Juelly.
- Musings: Wealth
- Assorted Whiskey for Sale
- Mosaic by the Creek
- The Stranger in Ultra
- 5 things Filipinos need to do to be better people
- Melchor Flores and the Strange Phonecalls
- Hello, I’m alive!
- Nanay Elsie
- Diet Diaries: Fit Food Manila Week
- Let me tell you about my dog, Jazzy
- Nahm at the Metropolitan Bangkok
- Separation Anxiety
- Diet Diaries: Paleo Manila Day 4 and 5
- Diet Diaries Paleo Manila Day 2 and 3
- Diet Diaries: Paleo Manila Day 1
- Aguirre AveXplorer: The Girl + The Bull