Thank you mom for introducing me to art.
One quiet Sunday, we checked out the Manila Art Show in SM Aura. We are by no means collectors but we like to look and appreciate. Our taste is far from distinguished, we just like what […]
Contrary to the date of this post, this food tour actually happened on August 10, 2013. I’m so behind.
Pampanga, to many, is the mecca of food. Many of our well-loved dishes are kapampangan so it only makes sense that professional food tours are offered for this […]
I must say that Bawai’s Kitchen and my family got off to a rocky start. However, I’m a believer in looking beyond first impressions so this story ends with a very happy tummy. Read on.
The much talked about Bawai Kitchen has been on […]
Each time I’ve visited Shangrila’s new wing, I’ve been tempted by Spätzle’s warm and inviting interior. Today I was presented with the perfect opportunity – a catch up lunch with one of my oldest friends.
Right away, I will tell you that I […]
- Looking For: Place to Host a Birthday Outreach
- Website Problems
- Follow Me on Instagram
- Missing you, Juelly.
- Musings: Wealth
- Assorted Whiskey for Sale
- Mosaic by the Creek
- The Stranger in Ultra
- 5 things Filipinos need to do to be better people
- Melchor Flores and the Strange Phonecalls
- Hello, I’m alive!
- Nanay Elsie
- Diet Diaries: Fit Food Manila Week
- Let me tell you about my dog, Jazzy
- Nahm at the Metropolitan Bangkok
- Separation Anxiety
- Diet Diaries: Paleo Manila Day 4 and 5
- Diet Diaries Paleo Manila Day 2 and 3
- Diet Diaries: Paleo Manila Day 1
- Aguirre AveXplorer: The Girl + The Bull