I love being Filipino. I think we are an interesting blend of different cultures and we have some great positive characteristics. However, it can’t be denied that our society has developed some bad habits in the last few years. I […]
Contrary to the date of this post, this food tour actually happened on August 10, 2013. I’m so behind.
Pampanga, to many, is the mecca of food. Many of our well-loved dishes are kapampangan so it only makes sense that professional food tours are offered for this […]
I’m so proud. A Filipino dance group called The Crew took home the gold medal at the 2012 World Hip Hop Championships adult division. Their “mother” crew called UPStreet won bronze in the Megacrew division. For those of you that don’t […]
My family’s Holy Week traditions consist of 3 parts. All of them involve food, which is ironic since we’re supposed to be sacrificing and abstaining but it’s the thought that counts… I hope.
Maundy Thursday – Bisita Iglesia / Trip to Antipolo Church – Obviously the […]
- Website Problems
- Follow Me on Instagram
- Missing you, Juelly.
- Musings: Wealth
- Assorted Whiskey for Sale
- Mosaic by the Creek
- The Stranger in Ultra
- 5 things Filipinos need to do to be better people
- Melchor Flores and the Strange Phonecalls
- Hello, I’m alive!
- Nanay Elsie
- Diet Diaries: Fit Food Manila Week
- Let me tell you about my dog, Jazzy
- Nahm at the Metropolitan Bangkok
- Separation Anxiety
- Diet Diaries: Paleo Manila Day 4 and 5
- Diet Diaries Paleo Manila Day 2 and 3
- Diet Diaries: Paleo Manila Day 1
- Aguirre AveXplorer: The Girl + The Bull
- Southern Culinary Tour: Ugu Bigyan Pottery Garden and Restaurant