My meal at Vask was like a ridiculously successful first date. How?
1) I can’t stop thinking about it.
2) I keep telling all my friends how great it was.
3) I’m trying to find ways to get together to go there again.
I haven’t had a meal this good in a while. [...]
I’m not a morning person but I love breakfast food, particularly pancakes and waffles. I’ve been hearing about this place that serves all-day breakfast so when my friend Dave suggested we go there for dinner, I readily agreed. Waffles for dinner? Yes please. After a bit of research it turns out that Maple is owned [...]
FINALLY. That is the word to describe this trip. FINALLY.
Ever since I came back from New York, I’ve wanted to hike up to Mt. Pinatubo. While this in itself is cool, Mt. Pinatubo was a stepping stone to my ultimate goal — to swim in a volcano. I [...]
On a Friday afternoon, Dad and I found ourselves stuck in a meeting and a work-related happy hour. The upside is that it was at Marriott which has a lot of restaurants so I took the opportunity to ask my dad out to dinner (he pays though, of course). If I haven’t already mentioned this [...]
Okay, it’s official. We’re addicted. Tonight, we were supposed to go to The Fort for dinner. Mom goes, “you know what would be good…” but trails off.. and my brother chimes in.. “Brasas?!” and my mom exclaims “Yes!!” Long story short, off to Brasas we went. In less than 48 hours, we were back. We [...]
- Baby Makers
- Vask = Love
- On Shopping, Sacrifice and Goal Setting
- Holdak Chicken
- Of Marshmallow Clouds and Cookies
- To Settle or Not to Settle: That is the Question
- My 2013 Travel Goals
- The Clubhouse – Robinsons Magnolia
- Watami Yummy
- Makati Ford Launching
- A Stranger asks me out on Twitter
- Cougars. Rawr.
- Maple Restaurant
- Best Fortune
- Penguin Travels
- Tokyo Diaries: Tokyo Tower + Asakusa Temple
- Tokyo Diaries: Free as a bird in Ginza
- Tokyo Diaries: From Mt. Fuji to YSL
- Travel Diaries: Tokyo Disneyland
- Travel Diaries: Tokyo Day 1, Malls and the offensive American Buffet