As you already probably know, I’m a diet food junkie. I like trying new healthy food trends like diet delivery and juicing. So when I got a 1-Week plan to try Fit Food Manila, I got super excited. I’m a veteran to these things and it would take a lot to impress me.
What is […]
So I’ve semi-successfully completed my detox.
Three days of no solid food, except one time when I had a bag of chips.But other than that, it was a successful cleanse. I lost 3lbs and I feel a lot less bloated.
What did the juices taste like? Well every juice cleanse has a “deadly” juice. By […]
In 2013, I gained about 10lbs. As part of my new year’s resolution, I’m trying to be more healthy and conscious about what I put into my body. I will still enjoy fine food.. moderately. As part of my resolution, I’ve been eating salads and drinking my vegetables.
Juju eats has been my diet staple […]
- Missing you, Juelly.
- Assorted Whiskey for Sale
- Mosaic by the Creek
- The Stranger in Ultra
- 5 things Filipinos need to do to be better people
- Melchor Flores and the Strange Phonecalls
- Hello, I’m alive!
- Nanay Elsie
- Diet Diaries: Fit Food Manila Week
- Let me tell you about my dog, Jazzy
- Nahm at the Metropolitan Bangkok
- Separation Anxiety
- Diet Diaries: Paleo Manila Day 4 and 5
- Diet Diaries Paleo Manila Day 2 and 3
- Diet Diaries: Paleo Manila Day 1
- Aguirre AveXplorer: The Girl + The Bull
- Southern Culinary Tour: Ugu Bigyan Pottery Garden and Restaurant
- Southern Culinary Tour: Sulyap Gallery and Cafe
- The Luxe Bus
- Robin Williams