One of my staff at the office came up to me today. He wants to switch into sales because he needs a bigger income and that’s where he feels he can earn more.
My natural question was: Why?
He has two siblings he is sending to school […]
I lost a friend.
Now this can be taken two ways:
Literally – If a friend disappears (as in dies, moves to a different place and other ways he/she is physically absent from your life and you barely […]
I hate how these Philippine departure/immigration cards have Ads on them! What the heck?!
Isn’t this supposed to be a government document? This is absolutely terrible. Someone or something benefiting from this ad sponsorship and it’s clearly not the NAIA airport facilities. How greedy.
What’s next? A […]
So in high school, I was never the nerd. I was always that person who skated in the middle. A few times, I was in serious danger of failing.. Always had trouble with math and science. Those subjects hated me, they still do. No matter how […]
Update – Sept 13, 2011
Now, things are getting interesting. Guy is telling me someone(his staff) impersonated him and chat with me. I don’t know what to believe anymore. It could be him, it could be the impersonator. […]
- Looking For: Place to Host a Birthday Outreach
- Website Problems
- Follow Me on Instagram
- Missing you, Juelly.
- Musings: Wealth
- Assorted Whiskey for Sale
- Mosaic by the Creek
- The Stranger in Ultra
- 5 things Filipinos need to do to be better people
- Melchor Flores and the Strange Phonecalls
- Hello, I’m alive!
- Nanay Elsie
- Diet Diaries: Fit Food Manila Week
- Let me tell you about my dog, Jazzy
- Nahm at the Metropolitan Bangkok
- Separation Anxiety
- Diet Diaries: Paleo Manila Day 4 and 5
- Diet Diaries Paleo Manila Day 2 and 3
- Diet Diaries: Paleo Manila Day 1
- Aguirre AveXplorer: The Girl + The Bull