We are so blessed. The business is expanding. I have no words to describe how grateful I am for what we have.
Some photos from the event:
Me & the host Ruby Rodriguez. What a funny lady.
Me with Jaya. I should have requested she sing my favorite song Dahil Tanging Ikaw, which […]
…Obviously I should not be taking photos while driving. So these photos are from when my dad was driving or when we were at pitstops. Don’t worry, I’m a responsible driver..for the most part.
Pit stop. The weather in Krabi was bi-polar. Here in this photo it’s crazy sunny and warm. However, five minutes later, […]
- Missing you, Juelly.
- Assorted Whiskey for Sale
- Mosaic by the Creek
- The Stranger in Ultra
- 5 things Filipinos need to do to be better people
- Melchor Flores and the Strange Phonecalls
- Hello, I’m alive!
- Nanay Elsie
- Diet Diaries: Fit Food Manila Week
- Let me tell you about my dog, Jazzy
- Nahm at the Metropolitan Bangkok
- Separation Anxiety
- Diet Diaries: Paleo Manila Day 4 and 5
- Diet Diaries Paleo Manila Day 2 and 3
- Diet Diaries: Paleo Manila Day 1
- Aguirre AveXplorer: The Girl + The Bull
- Southern Culinary Tour: Ugu Bigyan Pottery Garden and Restaurant
- Southern Culinary Tour: Sulyap Gallery and Cafe
- The Luxe Bus
- Robin Williams