Yesterday, I got a digiperm. My life is forever changed.
I was born with ultra straight, super fine, zero body hair. There’s no volume nor shape which I hate so I curl my hair with an iron to give it a nice bounce. However, this is only […]
I am 5ft, 5inches tall. I used to be overweight at 150lbs. No joke.
I wasn’t always this way. In high school, I was a lean, mean athletic machine, keeping a consistent weight of 115-118lbs all four years. So what happened? America […]
I discovered a new nail haven or more appropriately, nail heaven.
Last weekend, my friend threw a spa birthday party (quite genius, I will steal this idea) in this newly opened nail salon in […]
So I’m not very hairy. I barely have hair on my body. The hair on my head is extremely fine. This has its advantages and disadvantages.
Pros: No need for costly hair removal procedures.
Cons: No eyelashes and eyebrows.
I’ve always wanted full, sweeping lashes […]
I only started to really care about my hair a few years ago. Only when I grew it out did I start to notice and appreciate it. For starters, mine is dark brown (as opposed to black like most Filipinos) and texture-wise, it’s soft […]
- Follow Me on Instagram
- Missing you, Juelly.
- Musings: Wealth
- Assorted Whiskey for Sale
- Mosaic by the Creek
- The Stranger in Ultra
- 5 things Filipinos need to do to be better people
- Melchor Flores and the Strange Phonecalls
- Hello, I’m alive!
- Nanay Elsie
- Diet Diaries: Fit Food Manila Week
- Let me tell you about my dog, Jazzy
- Nahm at the Metropolitan Bangkok
- Separation Anxiety
- Diet Diaries: Paleo Manila Day 4 and 5
- Diet Diaries Paleo Manila Day 2 and 3
- Diet Diaries: Paleo Manila Day 1
- Aguirre AveXplorer: The Girl + The Bull
- Southern Culinary Tour: Ugu Bigyan Pottery Garden and Restaurant
- Southern Culinary Tour: Sulyap Gallery and Cafe