A few days ago, I got an email from GoDaddy informing me that there was something wrong with my website. Some compromise in security and malware and all sorts of techspeak. After a few days of trying to unlock my account, I am finally back in. I’m […]
You were Juelly and I was Jules. We went to the same high school, albeit 30 years apart. We had the same corny sense of humor. We both liked Wendy’s Chocolate Frosties. It was not coincidence. It was fate. We were meant to cross paths and […]
I have always had an aversion to being called “wealthy” or “rich.” I don’t know why. Maybe because I have never felt that I am. I mean, what is being wealthy anyway?
…Is it the number of things you own?
…How expensive your clothes […]
I wouldn’t usually do this but I’m trying to raise funds to pay off some debt. I cleaned out our liquor cabinet and I’m selling some of our Japanese Whiskey.
2 Bottles Yamazaki 12 – Php 7,000
Hibiki 17 – Php 14,000
2 Bottles Hibiki […]
- Website Problems
- Follow Me on Instagram
- Missing you, Juelly.
- Musings: Wealth
- Assorted Whiskey for Sale
- Mosaic by the Creek
- The Stranger in Ultra
- 5 things Filipinos need to do to be better people
- Melchor Flores and the Strange Phonecalls
- Hello, I’m alive!
- Nanay Elsie
- Diet Diaries: Fit Food Manila Week
- Let me tell you about my dog, Jazzy
- Nahm at the Metropolitan Bangkok
- Separation Anxiety
- Diet Diaries: Paleo Manila Day 4 and 5
- Diet Diaries Paleo Manila Day 2 and 3
- Diet Diaries: Paleo Manila Day 1
- Aguirre AveXplorer: The Girl + The Bull
- Southern Culinary Tour: Ugu Bigyan Pottery Garden and Restaurant