I know I haven’t posted in a while but I am putting this out there in the hopes that someone on the internet will have good feedback. I recently celebrated my birthday and I was hoping to spend a day and volunteer in a Non-Profit.
I’m really passionate about:
– Animals (CARA, LPB, PAWS, HAPPY ANIMALS CLUB)
– Ending Human Trafficking / Child Trafficking and Abuse (VISAYAN FORUM)
– Education (???)
– Environment and Sustainable Solutions (WWF)
I’m still trying to choose where to go and I welcome suggestions. I know there’s the usual places like Unicef or Redcross or many of the other orphanages but I was hoping to do something different this year. I have been googling extensively but I know the smallest community based non-profits don’t have a lot of reach, may not have a website or facebook so they need the most help. Maybe you know of some of these places, please share them below.
thanks a lot!
- Looking For: Place to Host a Birthday Outreach
- Website Problems
- Follow Me on Instagram
- Missing you, Juelly.
- Musings: Wealth
- Assorted Whiskey for Sale
- Mosaic by the Creek
- The Stranger in Ultra
- 5 things Filipinos need to do to be better people
- Melchor Flores and the Strange Phonecalls
- Hello, I’m alive!
- Nanay Elsie
- Diet Diaries: Fit Food Manila Week
- Let me tell you about my dog, Jazzy
- Nahm at the Metropolitan Bangkok
- Separation Anxiety
- Diet Diaries: Paleo Manila Day 4 and 5
- Diet Diaries Paleo Manila Day 2 and 3
- Diet Diaries: Paleo Manila Day 1
- Aguirre AveXplorer: The Girl + The Bull