My mom is both my mother and my best friend. Which is why, the fact that she’s going away for a bit is giving me a major case of separation anxiety. She’s gone off to the States for a few days to make new friends in Washington DC. When she gets back, I’ll be off to NYC for a wedding. When I get back, she will fly off with my father to California for some badly-needed R&R. Needless to say, I won’t be seeing her for a while.
Have fun mama bear! I will miss you!
- Looking For: Place to Host a Birthday Outreach
- Website Problems
- Follow Me on Instagram
- Missing you, Juelly.
- Musings: Wealth
- Assorted Whiskey for Sale
- Mosaic by the Creek
- The Stranger in Ultra
- 5 things Filipinos need to do to be better people
- Melchor Flores and the Strange Phonecalls
- Hello, I’m alive!
- Nanay Elsie
- Diet Diaries: Fit Food Manila Week
- Let me tell you about my dog, Jazzy
- Nahm at the Metropolitan Bangkok
- Separation Anxiety
- Diet Diaries: Paleo Manila Day 4 and 5
- Diet Diaries Paleo Manila Day 2 and 3
- Diet Diaries: Paleo Manila Day 1
- Aguirre AveXplorer: The Girl + The Bull