Snack – Polynesian Rumaki Bites
There is bacon. Then liver. I wasn’t sure whether to be happy or sad. Me no like liver.
This was not a good Paleo day for me. I had left my snacks and half of breakfast in the car. Due to the heat, the AM snack spoiled.
Am Snack – xiao minced shiitake lettuce cups – also left in the car when I was at the meeting. so it went bad and i didnt get to eat it.
dinner: balsamic glazed porkchops (no photo)
Since it’s pork i gave this to my brother to eat.
– It is good even when it is cold. I don’t have a microwave in the office and I’m forced to eat my lunches cold. It’s okay. They’re still pretty yummy. I’m amazed. The texture though of course is not as tender when cold.
– On Day 1 I felt a little hungry because I ate the snacks as desserts. On Day 2 I learned my lesson and spaced out the snacks in order to stave off hunger in between meals. Worked pretty well for Day 2 and 3.
– Drank lots of water in between.
– Missing junk food. Sigh.
- Looking For: Place to Host a Birthday Outreach
- Website Problems
- Follow Me on Instagram
- Missing you, Juelly.
- Musings: Wealth
- Assorted Whiskey for Sale
- Mosaic by the Creek
- The Stranger in Ultra
- 5 things Filipinos need to do to be better people
- Melchor Flores and the Strange Phonecalls
- Hello, I’m alive!
- Nanay Elsie
- Diet Diaries: Fit Food Manila Week
- Let me tell you about my dog, Jazzy
- Nahm at the Metropolitan Bangkok
- Separation Anxiety
- Diet Diaries: Paleo Manila Day 4 and 5
- Diet Diaries Paleo Manila Day 2 and 3
- Diet Diaries: Paleo Manila Day 1
- Aguirre AveXplorer: The Girl + The Bull