I’m trying the Paleo meal plan this week to fix my bad eating habits.
By doing so I also hope to lose weight. Story of my life.
Encouraged by my friends who have done the Paleo diet (on their own) and lost tons of weight, I signed up for Paleo Manila. It’s 650/day + delivery fee to my area. During sign up I indicates that I don’t eat pork. I’m not that strict about this (I eat bacon if it’s already in my food hehe) but I do stay away from pork in its purest form (lechon, porkchop, etc). However this food preference requires an P1000 fee. This would make the entire thing way more expensive. So I asked them just to keep it the same so I don’t have to pay extra.
Coordination has been quick and easy. The food arrived on time today, right at the crack of dawn. I was pleasantly surprised to see that they upheld my no pork preference anyway. Great service. Thanks Paleo Manila, you guys are awesome!!!
Just for clarification purposes, I’m a veteran to diet meal delivery. So I judge the food very loosely based on taste, quality after reheating and results. I’ll reserve those comments until after I’m done with my 5days. In the meantime here are the food photos. I apologize because the photos are not professional so the food does not look that fancy. But believe me, the food is good. Don’t judge a book by its cover.
Breakfast: Olé Mexican Chicken Empanadas
AM snack: “Chunky Monkey” dark chocolate banana crepe (I ate this as my dessert, it was so yummy. I ate it slowly and savored each bite. It went by so fast. I wish there were more.)
Lunch: Chipotle Chicken Strips drizzled with Paleo Manila homemade aioli – I ate this without the aioli. it was so delicious, the aioli was not needed.
Notes for the day:
– food was all very delicious!! oh my goodness. I was very surprised. with the exception of the pineapple carrot cake, they do not scrimp on taste. Two thumbs up from me.
– I should not eat the snacks as dessert because this leaves me hungry between meals.
Looking forward to tomorrow.
- Website Problems
- Follow Me on Instagram
- Missing you, Juelly.
- Musings: Wealth
- Assorted Whiskey for Sale
- Mosaic by the Creek
- The Stranger in Ultra
- 5 things Filipinos need to do to be better people
- Melchor Flores and the Strange Phonecalls
- Hello, I’m alive!
- Nanay Elsie
- Diet Diaries: Fit Food Manila Week
- Let me tell you about my dog, Jazzy
- Nahm at the Metropolitan Bangkok
- Separation Anxiety
- Diet Diaries: Paleo Manila Day 4 and 5
- Diet Diaries Paleo Manila Day 2 and 3
- Diet Diaries: Paleo Manila Day 1
- Aguirre AveXplorer: The Girl + The Bull
- Southern Culinary Tour: Ugu Bigyan Pottery Garden and Restaurant