This is a really late post but a memorable night so I have to share this on my blog.
Black Sheep is a restaurant located on the top of the W building that boasts an extensive whiskey selection and great food.
Prawn Variations –
I have no idea what this is anymore but it was delicious. Delicious. Just eat it.
Kitayama Striploin, squid ink mashed potatoes = heaven. This was worth every penny.
My date’s food.
Obligatory Date photo
I’m sorry I’m not as descriptive as I usually am. I just feel like words could not do justice to this exciting and terrific meal. It’s definitely a splurge experience – Php 1,900 per person + the supplement for the wagyu striploin which is another Php 1,500. I guess my date really wanted to impress me. Hehe.
W Fifth Avenue. 32nd and 5th. The Penthouse. Bonifacio Global City,
+632 478 4498
+63917 871 4388
- Looking For: Place to Host a Birthday Outreach
- Website Problems
- Follow Me on Instagram
- Missing you, Juelly.
- Musings: Wealth
- Assorted Whiskey for Sale
- Mosaic by the Creek
- The Stranger in Ultra
- 5 things Filipinos need to do to be better people
- Melchor Flores and the Strange Phonecalls
- Hello, I’m alive!
- Nanay Elsie
- Diet Diaries: Fit Food Manila Week
- Let me tell you about my dog, Jazzy
- Nahm at the Metropolitan Bangkok
- Separation Anxiety
- Diet Diaries: Paleo Manila Day 4 and 5
- Diet Diaries Paleo Manila Day 2 and 3
- Diet Diaries: Paleo Manila Day 1
- Aguirre AveXplorer: The Girl + The Bull