Thank you mom for introducing me to art.
One quiet Sunday, we checked out the Manila Art Show in SM Aura. We are by no means collectors but we like to look and appreciate. Our taste is far from distinguished, we just like what we think looks good.
Since we’re talking about art, here’s the first of two art pieces in my collection. I picked this up last year. Scenes of New York by Manuel Baldemor. Through the help of a mutual friend, he made this for me.
- Looking For: Place to Host a Birthday Outreach
- Website Problems
- Follow Me on Instagram
- Missing you, Juelly.
- Musings: Wealth
- Assorted Whiskey for Sale
- Mosaic by the Creek
- The Stranger in Ultra
- 5 things Filipinos need to do to be better people
- Melchor Flores and the Strange Phonecalls
- Hello, I’m alive!
- Nanay Elsie
- Diet Diaries: Fit Food Manila Week
- Let me tell you about my dog, Jazzy
- Nahm at the Metropolitan Bangkok
- Separation Anxiety
- Diet Diaries: Paleo Manila Day 4 and 5
- Diet Diaries Paleo Manila Day 2 and 3
- Diet Diaries: Paleo Manila Day 1
- Aguirre AveXplorer: The Girl + The Bull