We are so blessed. The business is expanding. I have no words to describe how grateful I am for what we have.
Some photos from the event:
Me & the host Ruby Rodriguez. What a funny lady.
Me with Jaya. I should have requested she sing my favorite song Dahil Tanging Ikaw, which my family listened to on the 7-hour drive back from Baguio. My dad loves this song also.
We had a lion dance. Brings me back to my childhood.
I gave a speech for the first time. I was so nervous.
President FVR graced our event. He is a wonderfully funny man and he was very patient as we all clamored around him for photos.
My friends from school came which made me so happy.
I got to hear one of my favorite bands play – The Bloomfields. These guys are great and so talented.
We got a lot of flowers. They were so pretty. A week later and they still adorn our showroom. I’m doing my best to make them last as long as possible.
Overall it was a very happy event with our friends, family and colleagues in attendance. I hope our guests had as much fun as I did.
- Looking For: Place to Host a Birthday Outreach
- Website Problems
- Follow Me on Instagram
- Missing you, Juelly.
- Musings: Wealth
- Assorted Whiskey for Sale
- Mosaic by the Creek
- The Stranger in Ultra
- 5 things Filipinos need to do to be better people
- Melchor Flores and the Strange Phonecalls
- Hello, I’m alive!
- Nanay Elsie
- Diet Diaries: Fit Food Manila Week
- Let me tell you about my dog, Jazzy
- Nahm at the Metropolitan Bangkok
- Separation Anxiety
- Diet Diaries: Paleo Manila Day 4 and 5
- Diet Diaries Paleo Manila Day 2 and 3
- Diet Diaries: Paleo Manila Day 1
- Aguirre AveXplorer: The Girl + The Bull