Leopard/Cheetah prints, we’ve seen them everywhere, particularly on women of a certain age bracket. These women, commonly in their 40’s to 60’s adore the pattern and wear them as much as possible. I won’t say much because I don’t want to make enemies however I will suggest that if this is your favorite fashion trend, please don’t overdo it. Resist the urge to wear all your leopard print clothing at the same time.
Exhibit A. (Kindly note the umbrella also has the same print. While not pictured, this lady’s eyeglass frames were also cheetah printed)
- Looking For: Place to Host a Birthday Outreach
- Website Problems
- Follow Me on Instagram
- Missing you, Juelly.
- Musings: Wealth
- Assorted Whiskey for Sale
- Mosaic by the Creek
- The Stranger in Ultra
- 5 things Filipinos need to do to be better people
- Melchor Flores and the Strange Phonecalls
- Hello, I’m alive!
- Nanay Elsie
- Diet Diaries: Fit Food Manila Week
- Let me tell you about my dog, Jazzy
- Nahm at the Metropolitan Bangkok
- Separation Anxiety
- Diet Diaries: Paleo Manila Day 4 and 5
- Diet Diaries Paleo Manila Day 2 and 3
- Diet Diaries: Paleo Manila Day 1
- Aguirre AveXplorer: The Girl + The Bull