My Quarter Life Crisis is accompanied by the urge to flee, to go to a new place and start fresh, to do something new and be far away from the reminders of responsibility and pressures of growing up. This makes sense because I’ve always loved to travel.
While I no longer feel the urge to run away, I still feel the need to go and visit a new place every so often. If I’m in one place for too long, I get antsy and wanderlust kicks in. When 2012 rolled around, I vowed to visit a new place every month. I mapped out a plan to do so. It doesn’t have to be fancy, foreign or expensive. It just has to be new.
So far, this is how I’m doing..
- January – Cebu (for Sinulog)
- February – no new place 🙁
- March – The Farm at San Benito
- April – no new place 🙁
- May – Sydney, Australia (Excited!!)
Since I skipped out on two months I have to make it up in other months. It’s already May and I still have to see 9 new places. Pressure is on!
Places I intend to visit this year, Months TBD.
- Bellarocca – Marinduque
- Hike up Mt. Pinatubo
- Korea (ideally to Snowboard but just to visit would be good too)
- Roadtrip to Pagudpud (which will involve a side trip to Vigan, La Union and other places on the way. No, this isn’t cheating)
- Pinto Art Gallery in Antipolo
- Mind Museum in BGC
- Some Random US State I’ve never been to before
So I don’t know exactly how I will afford to go to all these places. I don’t even know if I can squeeze them all into 2012 since these things take some planning and lots of funds. I figure though if I list it out like this, I won’t forget it. Keeping my fingers crossed I make it to at least half of the places on this list.
Wanted: travel buddies. Who’s game? 🙂
- Looking For: Place to Host a Birthday Outreach
- Website Problems
- Follow Me on Instagram
- Missing you, Juelly.
- Musings: Wealth
- Assorted Whiskey for Sale
- Mosaic by the Creek
- The Stranger in Ultra
- 5 things Filipinos need to do to be better people
- Melchor Flores and the Strange Phonecalls
- Hello, I’m alive!
- Nanay Elsie
- Diet Diaries: Fit Food Manila Week
- Let me tell you about my dog, Jazzy
- Nahm at the Metropolitan Bangkok
- Separation Anxiety
- Diet Diaries: Paleo Manila Day 4 and 5
- Diet Diaries Paleo Manila Day 2 and 3
- Diet Diaries: Paleo Manila Day 1
- Aguirre AveXplorer: The Girl + The Bull