I’m resurfacing from my days of silence to make a post about my mum. It’s her birthday today. Mom usually spends her birthday in California with my tita but this year we’re in Manila. It was a quiet birthday for her, she’s been so busy so there hasn’t been time to prepare for even a small get-together with friends/family. We heard mass, went for a quick dinner at Trattoria Italia and watched MIB III in style at Eastwood’s Ultra 7 Cinema.
I love my mom to pieces and can’t even describe how grateful I am to have her. She’s my biggest fan, my most honest critic and everything in between. I’ll consider myself lucky if I grow up to be even half as cool and half as gorgeous as she is. Happy Birthday Mom!
As a testament to how amazing she is, in addition to being a businesswoman, a dreamer, and a mom, she’s also a blogger! Make sure to check her out at www.ohmybuhay.com and leave her a birthday greet.
Here’s some photos from our day:
We bought mom flowers. She adores flowers.
Yummy Chocolate Cake from UCPB Chino Roces
- Nanay Elsie
- Diet Diaries: Fit Food Manila Week
- Let me tell you about my dog, Jazzy
- Nahm at the Metropolitan Bangkok
- Separation Anxiety
- Diet Diaries: Paleo Manila Day 4 and 5
- Diet Diaries Paleo Manila Day 2 and 3
- Diet Diaries: Paleo Manila Day 1
- Aguirre AveXplorer: The Girl + The Bull
- Southern Culinary Tour: Ugu Bigyan Pottery Garden and Restaurant
- Southern Culinary Tour: Sulyap Gallery and Cafe
- The Luxe Bus
- Robin Williams
- Newspaper Blackmail Scam?
- Ateneo MBA Graduate 2014
- Black Sheep
- Scarsdale Artisanal Delights
- Juicing: 3 days later
- The Cleansing Craze
- Farewell 2013, Hello 2014