I’m resurfacing from my days of silence to make a post about my mum. It’s her birthday today. Mom usually spends her birthday in California with my tita but this year we’re in Manila. It was a quiet birthday for her, she’s been so busy so there hasn’t been time to prepare for even a small get-together with friends/family. We heard mass, went for a quick dinner at Trattoria Italia and watched MIB III in style at Eastwood’s Ultra 7 Cinema.
I love my mom to pieces and can’t even describe how grateful I am to have her. She’s my biggest fan, my most honest critic and everything in between. I’ll consider myself lucky if I grow up to be even half as cool and half as gorgeous as she is. Happy Birthday Mom!
As a testament to how amazing she is, in addition to being a businesswoman, a dreamer, and a mom, she’s also a blogger! Make sure to check her out at www.ohmybuhay.com and leave her a birthday greet.
Here’s some photos from our day:
We bought mom flowers. She adores flowers.
Yummy Chocolate Cake from UCPB Chino Roces
- Baby Makers
- Vask = Love
- On Shopping, Sacrifice and Goal Setting
- Holdak Chicken
- Of Marshmallow Clouds and Cookies
- To Settle or Not to Settle: That is the Question
- My 2013 Travel Goals
- The Clubhouse – Robinsons Magnolia
- Watami Yummy
- Makati Ford Launching
- A Stranger asks me out on Twitter
- Cougars. Rawr.
- Maple Restaurant
- Best Fortune
- Penguin Travels
- Tokyo Diaries: Tokyo Tower + Asakusa Temple
- Tokyo Diaries: Free as a bird in Ginza
- Tokyo Diaries: From Mt. Fuji to YSL
- Travel Diaries: Tokyo Disneyland
- Travel Diaries: Tokyo Day 1, Malls and the offensive American Buffet