Let’s shift gears for a second from food to fashion. I was invited to the relaunch of Crimson Apparel. The event took place on April 25, 2012 at Prive in The Fort. I brought one of my best friends, Lyndy to check out their collection.
Here are the photos (and my first attempt at fashion photography):
The Evening Collection
The Aviation Collection
The girl’s outfit – A bit more costume than outfit
The girl’s outfit looks more Safari than Aviation
Same Pose by LMFAO Guy. Haha..
This is too costumey for my taste.
The VP of Crimson
- Looking For: Place to Host a Birthday Outreach
- Website Problems
- Follow Me on Instagram
- Missing you, Juelly.
- Musings: Wealth
- Assorted Whiskey for Sale
- Mosaic by the Creek
- The Stranger in Ultra
- 5 things Filipinos need to do to be better people
- Melchor Flores and the Strange Phonecalls
- Hello, I’m alive!
- Nanay Elsie
- Diet Diaries: Fit Food Manila Week
- Let me tell you about my dog, Jazzy
- Nahm at the Metropolitan Bangkok
- Separation Anxiety
- Diet Diaries: Paleo Manila Day 4 and 5
- Diet Diaries Paleo Manila Day 2 and 3
- Diet Diaries: Paleo Manila Day 1
- Aguirre AveXplorer: The Girl + The Bull