On Facebook Chat: (which, by the way, clearly states my name)
Guy: hi julienee! whats up?
Me: Um. Hello. Musta?
Guy: I’m good julienne how ru?
Me: Ok lang.
Guy: Anyways wat ur business nga julieene?
Me: Automotive, ikaw?
Guy: financing, its actually a corporation julienee
S0 anyway. this goes on for a while. But you get the picture. Not only does he like to state my name during every sentence(weird), he also likes to spell it incorrectly. Pay attention to detail, man. Julienne is not just any word, it is my NAME.
Guys and girls, it doesn’t matter who you are, who you’re talking to, what you’re saying, how you’re saying it, whether you’re texting, emailing, chatting, SPELLING IS IMPORTANT.
Julienne aka Grammar & Spelling Nazi
- Looking For: Place to Host a Birthday Outreach
- Website Problems
- Follow Me on Instagram
- Missing you, Juelly.
- Musings: Wealth
- Assorted Whiskey for Sale
- Mosaic by the Creek
- The Stranger in Ultra
- 5 things Filipinos need to do to be better people
- Melchor Flores and the Strange Phonecalls
- Hello, I’m alive!
- Nanay Elsie
- Diet Diaries: Fit Food Manila Week
- Let me tell you about my dog, Jazzy
- Nahm at the Metropolitan Bangkok
- Separation Anxiety
- Diet Diaries: Paleo Manila Day 4 and 5
- Diet Diaries Paleo Manila Day 2 and 3
- Diet Diaries: Paleo Manila Day 1
- Aguirre AveXplorer: The Girl + The Bull