But not in the way you think.
I’ve always had an interest in photography. Took it one step further and signed up for one-on-one lessons with Mylene Chung at The Living Room Photography Studio along P.Guevarra. It’s an amazing place and words cannot describe what a great teacher she is. She’s mastered everything there is about the camera and is a pro at patiently breaking down in layman’s terms what it all means. Love the way that their studio feels like home. I had such a great time. I hope that they offer more classes so I have a reason to go back.
Today I had my last photography session. It was more like a refresher on all different settings, lenses and camera maintenance. So excited and inspired to shoot. Problem is, I’m having difficulty finding interesting places and subjects to photograph. Metro Manila doesn’t feel all that exciting. Any suggestions?
Are you interesting? May I shoot you?
- Looking For: Place to Host a Birthday Outreach
- Website Problems
- Follow Me on Instagram
- Missing you, Juelly.
- Musings: Wealth
- Assorted Whiskey for Sale
- Mosaic by the Creek
- The Stranger in Ultra
- 5 things Filipinos need to do to be better people
- Melchor Flores and the Strange Phonecalls
- Hello, I’m alive!
- Nanay Elsie
- Diet Diaries: Fit Food Manila Week
- Let me tell you about my dog, Jazzy
- Nahm at the Metropolitan Bangkok
- Separation Anxiety
- Diet Diaries: Paleo Manila Day 4 and 5
- Diet Diaries Paleo Manila Day 2 and 3
- Diet Diaries: Paleo Manila Day 1
- Aguirre AveXplorer: The Girl + The Bull